Connecting with your class
What you need to get started: Your ID number (lunch number) and your password.
1. Go to ClassLink and login.
--from Duncanvilleisd.org--go to Students Tab-- Classlink
Use your district ID number (lunch number) in the first box.· Use your district password in the second box.
2. Access Google Apps.·
You will need your dvilleschools.org email account to log into Google Apps. If you don't know it, ask your teacher for it OR click on the user icon in the upper right corner in Classlink.
In Classlink click on Google Resources
Then click on Google Classroom
3. Access Your Google Classroom .
You will be asked to login to your district Google account:
- In the first box, type your full district email address (email@example.com).
- In the second box, type your password (it's the same one you used to login to ClassLink).
- Click Sign In
You must be signed using your dvilleschools.org account in order to see your classes.·
When you are on the Google Classroom homepage you may see all your classes. If you do, click on the class you would like to attend.
If you do not see your classes, but you have the class code:
- Click on the + sign.- Type in the class code given by your teacher.- Click on the join link to join.
If you do not see your classes AND you do not have a class code, contact your teacher.
If you need more assistance, please contact your teacher.